Northeast Delta Dental
60th Anniversary Celebrated on June 19 & 20, 2021
∨ ROAD RACE EVENT MENU ∨
THERE'S ONLY ONE HILL
This historic all-uphill run draws thousands of runners from around the globe to make the grueling climb to the summit of the highest peak in the Northeast. In 2021, the international component of this race has been eliminated due to travel restrictions due to COVID.
4,650 vertical feet
22% max grade
Women's Race June 19, 2021
Men's Race June 20, 2021
- Deferment to the 2022 Northeast Delta Dental Mt. Washington Road Race - participants will need to pay the deferment fee to register again for the 2022 race
- Refund - We’ll offer a refund of a percentage for the 2021 race entry fee
- Donation - You can donate your entire 2021 registration fee to Coos County Family Health Services
Runner Registration Includes:
- Amazing calorie-replenisher turkey lunch from Hart's Turkey Farm
- Unique participant tech running shirt
- Race bling
- Warm fuzzy blanket for the finish line on the summit at 6,288' (home of the world's worst weather)
Race support / logistics along the legendary Mt. Washington Auto Road:
- Water station to refill 1/2 way to the summit
- HAM Radio operator communications
- Summit parking for race support drivers
- Mountain-trained Emergency Medical Teams at base and summit
The Northeast Delta Dental Mount Washington Road Race supports local healthcare in the rural areas of northern New Hampshire. Each year the race makes a charitable donation to the dental division of Coös County Family Health Services through sponsorship by Northeast Delta Dental. Since 2012, donations total over 125k!
The Mt. Washington Auto Road opens to the public for normal driving operations around 1:30pm on race day.