Runners who hope to compete in the 2024 Northeast Delta Dental Mount Washington Road Race have several opportunities to enter for this iconic and sought-after race.
- Bypass Entry
- January 10 – February 9
- Includes elite runners, age group winners, and USATF “Mountain Goats” (for more information about the Mountain Goat Series, go to the USATF site)
- Qualifying entrants who have earned a Bypass to the registration process will receive an email with individual link to register on January 10
- Charity Entry:
- January 10 – February 9 (or until full)
- 200 slots
- $130 for registration (not including registration fees)
- A commitment to raise $200 for Coos County Family Health Services
- First come-first serve
- Random Selection Entry (Lottery):
- Opens February 12 at 8:00 am
- Closes February 26 at 11:59 pm
- After 11:59 pm on Feb 26, we will not accept entries into the random selection process. No exceptions.
- Following the close of registration for the random selection, a computer randomly selects the runners who will be entered in the race.
- The entry fee, charged to those who are selected, is $130, not including administrative fees.
- Random Selection winners notified by email on February 29
- Bypass Entry
RACE ROSTER is our registration software:
Bypass Entries w/ a comp code
After completing your personal information, when you arrive at the payment screen please put your code in the “Have a promo or gift code? Add one now” area.
Regular Lottery Entry
$130 Registration Fee
(this fee does not include administrative, registration and online fees)
Only selected individuals or charity bib winners will be charged the $130.00 registration fee. Payment details will be provided during the registration process, and will be charged automatically for selected registrants only. Charity bib winners are responsible to raise a minimum of $200 for Coos County Family Health Services.
Note: IF YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS CHANGE BETWEEN THE TIME OF REGISTRATION AND SELECTION due to a name change, address change or a change in payment information (due to a lost or stolen credit card), it is imperative that you contact Race Roster to provide an alternate payment method: failure to do so will result in exclusion due to a failed payment.
RANDOM SELECTION GROUP AND RACE TEAM
If you are signing up for random selection with friends, and want to all be accepted or rejected together, use the “Random Selection Group” feature. Members can then register themselves and select from a dropdown menu of previously created groups. Registration Groups are limited to (15) participants.
If you are participating as part of a team for the team scoring competition in the race, use the “Race Team” feature. You will find the scoring teams listed in a drop-down menu on the registration form.
Random Selection Groups and Race Teams are not mutually exclusive. All registrations fall into one of the following categories:
- individual (not part of a Random Selection Group nor Race Team)
- individual and part of a Race Team
- a member of a Random Selection Group (not a Race Team)
- a member of both a Random Selection Group and Race Team
Every year dozens of entrants are felled before race day with the unexpected. For this reason, we accommodate for a conservative no show rate during the field selection process. We have a strict no-refund, no-transfer, and no-deferral policy; we will not grant requests for late entry, refunds or the transferring of numbers. Should someone be found running in your place on event day, he/she will be disqualified and both you and your replacement runner will be banned from the race in the future. If you would like to notify us that you will be unable to participate in the event, you may contact the race director via email.
You can purchase your own individual insurance for your participation through the registration process with RegShield.
Absolutely NO unregistered runners are allowed. There has been excellent cooperation in past years; very few individuals try to run unofficially. Please do whatever you can to discourage others from doing this to prevent overcrowding and delayed results. And please don’t allow someone else to use your number (see above). Remember, anyone who finishes is recorded on video tape. Violators will be refused entry to future Mount Washington races. Unofficial entrants are a threat to the future of the race and are not welcome.
The Mt. Washington Auto Road reserves the exclusive right to determine who will participate in the Delta Dental Mount Washington Road Race.
We will delay the start time, postpone, modify or cancel the race if the following conditions are reported on the road or summit on the morning of race day: ICE, SNOW, VERY HIGH WINDS or HARD DRIVING RAIN. We will stop the race if conditions are deemed unsafe for the runners in the race. We will not cancel the race for “uncomfortable” conditions. You are participating in a race where the venue, Mt. Washington, is noted for having very challenging weather conditions, please come prepared for the weather.
If weather should cause a cancellation on race day, REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GRANTED. Lunch will not be cancelled, and will serve lunch between 12:00-1:00pm.
Runners who have registered for the Delta Dental Mount Washington Road Race may not trade, sell, or exchange their registration with any other individual, prior to or on race day.