2-Hour Guided Tours
Leave the driving to us — make your reservation today!
Guided Tours offer a unique opportunity to learn the true nature and history of Mount Washington and the historical Auto Road.
We are pleased to offer our guided tours with a few modifications to keep our employees and guests safe during Covid-19.
Please note: Guided Tours are NOT a replacement for the Hiker Shuttle. Reserving a seat on a 2-hour tour to get a ride down the mountain is not permitted. Guided Tours start at the base of the mountain and end at the base of the mountain.
2-HOUR GUIDED TOURS INCLUDE:
- a curated mountain experience with knowledgeable and dedicated tour guides, ambassadors of Mt. Washington
- discussion of the unique history, flora and fauna of Mt. Washington
- time for guests to take pictures
- time for guests to enjoy the summit
- Guests and employees are required to wear masks when inside the van
- If you are opposed to wearing a mask, we kindly ask that you drive yourself, or find alternative transportation to the summit
- We have limited the capacity in our 12-passenger vans to 8 passengers
- We use alcohol-based sanitizer to disinfect the vans after each trip
- Windows are open when possible to maximize airflow
NH STATE PARK BUILDING
The Sherman Adams building at the summit, managed by the NH State Park, is open.
The Sherman Adams building houses a cafeteria, restrooms, and it is the home of the Mt. Washington Observatory museum, which is operating this summer.
For more information, please visit the Mt. Washington State Park webpage.
2-HOUR GUIDED TOUR RATES
|Adult Round Trip||
($51 Peak Rate)
|Senior (62+ Yrs.) Round Trip||
($46 Peak Rate)
|Child (Ages 5-12) Round Trip||
($31 Peak Rate)
|Child (Under 5) Round Trip||$10|
2-Hour Guided Tours may be available without a reservation on a first-come, first-serve basis when advanced bookings have not sold all available seats. There is no guarantee that walk-in seating will be available.
Bookings purchased for a 2-Hour Guided Tour are nontransferable and nonrefundable. Should a booking party make the decision to cancel, regardless the circumstance of the cancellation, no refund will be issued. The Mt. Washington Auto Road is an outdoor, natural attraction, and as such, extreme weather can impact tour offerings. In the event that the tour is canceled due to extreme and unsafe weather conditions the booking will be rescheduled.
If you have any questions about 2-Hour Guided Tours, please call (603) 466-3988.