Have Questions? We've Got Answers!
NH ATV Day - INFORMATION
June 29, 2019
Tickets ON SALE - January 15th, 2019 at 8:00am
ALL DRIVER SEATS HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT!
Price: Driver $45 / Passenger $15
Morning - 8:00am-12:00pm
Afternoon - 2:00pm-6:00pm
The Auto Road is open for ATVs and UTVs ONLY. No drive-yourself. Guided Tours available to the public 8:30am - 5:00pm.
- The operator must have a valid motor vehicle driver’s license.
- Only one person to an ATV unless it is factory designed for two people. No aftermarket add-on seats are allowed.
- All factory 2-4-6 passenger ATV/UTVs are included. No 2 wheeled dirt bikes.
- Maximum 25 MPH Speed Limit.
- Vehicles must travel single file.
- Eye protection required. Helmets NOT required unless under the age of 18.
- The vehicle must be operated on the normal Auto Road surface only. There are no ATV trails and no off-road terrain available on Mount Washington.
- No dirt bikes or trail bikes - this is an ATV day.
- Rental ATV/UTVs are not permitted
When can I purchase my ticket?
Sales start online on January 15th and are open until all places are sold
(1,300 driver tickets). All seats have been sold out.
Do you maintain a waiting list?
No. The Auto Road nor the NH ATV club maintains a waiting list. If you were unable to purchase tickets due to the event seling out ~ we recommend you join rider groups on social media. Someone is bound to be looking to sell a ticket because they cannot make the event. We will not have any visibility into participant cancellations.
My child is under 16 but has a safety certification for New Hampshire, can they drive up the road?
No, Mount Washington Auto Road does not allow for anyone to drive up the road unless they have a valid driver's license.
Does my ATV need to be registered in NH?
- No, your ATV does not need to be registered in NH.
I can’t find my ticket, where can I get another confirmation email?
First search in your email mailbox for the tickets. They are from the sender “Great Glen Trails Outdoors Center.” Please also look in your spam box. If you still can not find it, contact email@example.com.
I can’t come any more, can I get a refund?
We can not refund you however you can sell your ticket to someone else.
How early should I arrive?
Please do not show up any earlier than the listed time on your tickets. We will not be allowing cars to park early.
How do I switch my tickets?
If you are switching passengers or drivers simple send them the email with the information and tickets. You do NOT need to email or call us to make this switch. We will be checking you in via QR Code, which is valid for only one scan per code so no duplicate tickets please.
How many passengers can I drive up?
You can have as many passengers as you have factory installed seats. No aftermarket add-on seats are allowed.
Can I drive my dirt bike up the mountain?
No 2 wheeled vehicles. Only factory 2-4-6 passenger ATV/UTVs are allowed.
My ATV is broken can I use a rental?
Rental ATV/UTVs are not permitted.
Do I need a helmet?
Helmets NOT required unless under the age of 18, but eye protection is required.