ATVs & UTVs
Limited Dates Available
Due to the overwhelming popularity of the annual NH ATV Day, we have opened the Mt. Washington Auto Road to 100 ATVs on specific days, see calendar below.
A ticket to drive your ATV up the Mt. Washington Auto Road is valid anytime during the day of your reservation. Your ticket gives you the ability to drive your ATV up the Auto Road ONE time on the day you have selected. The Mt. Washington Auto Road will be open from 8am to 5pm, with 5pm being the last time you can leave the base. You would need to depart the summit to drive directly to the base at 5:45pm.
- Electronic tickets with QR code, scanned at the Toll House or checked-in by last name
- Tickets are NONREFUNDABLE
- Transfer tickets easily by emailing your ticket to someone else
- You can only purchase ONE driver per booking
- You can purchase additional passenger tickets at any time
- Only one scan per QR code
If you are unable to attend, you CAN transfer your tickets by forwarding the confirmation email to a new party; we do not need to be informed of the transfer. Note QR codes can only be scanned one time. Duplicate scans will not be admitted.
Park in the Gravel Lot area to unload your ATV. Pull into the main entrance of the Mt. Washington Auto Road, and before the bridge over the Peabody River, turn left into the Gravel Lots. Please park efficiently. You then unload your ATV/UTV and drive it to the Toll House where they will scan your pre-paid ticket or look up your booking by name.
ATV / UTV RESTRICTIONS
- The operator MUST have a valid motor vehicle driver's license (ATV safety certification not valid)
- Passengers must be in a factory installed seat (No aftermarket add-on seats are allowed)
- All factory 2-4-6 passenger ATV/UTVs are permitted
- Only 4+ wheeled ATV/UTVs
- Maximum 25 MPH Speed Limit
- Vehicles must travel single file; NO passing
- ATV/UTVs will travel with other automobile, motorcycle, truck, and guided tour traffic
- Eye protection required
- Helmets NOT required unless under the age of 18
- The vehicle must be operated on the normal Auto Road surface only
- There are no ATV trails and no off-road terrain available on Mount Washington
- Rental ATV/UTVs not permitted